Well, hello!
I have done a lowsy job of keeping up with our blog. Many apologies! I have not kept my promise of putting up pictures of our summer trips, but the next post, I'm going to have to do some catching up. We are finally done with finals and this semester. It's hard to say whether or not it went by slow or fast, but I'm going to have to say, where has the time gone. Looking back the semester whizzed by, which is always nice. Jared and I are looking forward to a much needed vacation for the brain.
We had a great Thanksgiving though (pictures will be coming, I promise!). We went down to Phoenix and it was great to have all of my siblings there. We had a great time. But, of course, as family gatherings go, while all the love is going around so are the seasonal bugs. I don't think I've been around that many kids throwing up ever, i'm exaggerating a bit, but it still seems like a lot. Nonetheless, it was still fun to be with everyone. Both Jared and I are so grateful for our families and for the love and support they give to us. I need to also express how grateful I am for our jobs and our house especially now during these times. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful season! I promise to post an update and pictures soon!
Friday, December 12, 2008
We are done!
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We thought you guys disappeared! Glad to hear you survived another semester of school. :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Rachel! I haven't seen or talked to you in years!!! ok, I guess it just feels that way. Congrats on being done for the semester but lucky you it's starting back up real soon. Sucka! jk! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Well we need to have another date night sometime soon. Let us know when you guys are available cause we miss our friends Jared & Rachel! :)
Post a Comment