Friday, March 6, 2009

We're Alive!

I probably shouldn't make anymore promises to when I will post next or put up pictures. The story with the pictures is that when we were in California last 4th of July, I forgot my camera at my brother's house. When I got it back, I was able to take some pictures, but then my battery died. My camera takes a different battery than the AA batts. I searched and searched and couldn't find it, until about a month and a half ago I was clearing off my sewing table and ta-da! I found it under some papers. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get pictures of Christmas. But, we had a great time with Jared's family in Tucson. It was the first time in a while that everyone was together. It was great! Then a few weeks late, we had to get back to reality to school and work. Needless to say, we've been pretty busy. So, here are a few pictures to show what we've been up to. Enjoy!


4th of July at the beach with my brother and his family. My nephew found a sand beetle. They're pretty cool!















My other nephew making a sand angel















Our friends, Wendy and James Hardy were sealed to their newly adopted daughter, Peyton (sorry if I spelled her name wrong!). We were so happy to be a part of that their day. She is so cute! I'm glad Jared and I were able to get this in front of that cool tree on the Temple grounds.





































Somes pictures from Thanksgiving in Phoenix. All of my family was able to get together. We had a great time! Sorry there are no pictures of us.





























2 comments:

Holly said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for posting. I guess I should have raided your memory card when you left your camera out here. We may need to hit you up for a copy of the sand angel - that's pretty choice!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing the fun pix!