Finally! This Thursday the 10th has been a long time coming. We are really excited to have our shows back: The Office and Scrubs. Then Thursday April 17 is new episodes of Smallville! YAY! Smallville is getting good! I had to express my excitement! Repeats of Smallville and Scrubs get old. So, Thursday nights are back to normal...at least for a while.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
haha! Ya- I am pretty excited for The Office. That one really cracks me up! It is time for some new ones! They better be good! :)
I think Grizzly and Kodiak know when Buddy and I are coming in the morning because even if his collar doesn't jingle, they start barking as we approach. It's a dog bond.
Hope you've had a great week!
Yes, actually. We walk Buddy 3 times a day, once in the morning, once when we get home, and once somewhere between 9 and 10:30. ... Sometimes we go past you guys, sometimes we go the other way. So, yes, I think our dogs have a bond.
Seriously, don't those writers know how much they've ruined our lives with this whole strike?
adrian and i can't even remember what life was like before re-runs...jk.
Yes! I was so excited for Thursday too. I'm a fan of the office for sure!
Becky
I'm excited for you, but alas we have reentered the bland universe of reruns as LOST went on a hiatus for the month of April. At least Battlestar Galactica has started up again on SciFi so there is some comfort...
Yeah our car's still in the shop getting fixed, I've been driving this sweet Kia Sportage for a rental car. it's so nice. I haven't missed my car at all! I got our background from ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com check it out! they have a lot of really cute ones and they don't delete any of the stuff you have on there!
p.s. we're getting rid of t.v. this week, maybe we can come to your house & watch smallville? :)
Cool that sounds great! Oh we haven't gotten rid of our t.v. yet, I called and we have an 18 month contract with them, and we only have 2 months left, so we're still debating on what to do. So we can do our house or your house, it's up to you! :) Let me know.
yes I agree!! I wish we could watch the shows together though :(
Rachel...I just read all of your current blog. Didn't realize I was so far behind. You do a fantastic job...what a computer whizz. How about helping out your pathetic Mom next trip down with some computer knowledge. Those commercials were hilarious!!!
Happy Birthday tomorrow
Love Mom
Post a Comment