I saw a similar video on a friend's blog and had to post this one. This made me laugh. I hope it does the same for you! Enjoy...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I were married on June 23, 2006. We are currently residing in Flagstaff, AZ with our newest addition to our family, Chester Benjamin, and our 2 Rottweilers, Grizzly and Kodiak. We love to travel to visit Friends, Family and new places. We thought a blog would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone as people move about. Hope you all enjoy!
I saw a similar video on a friend's blog and had to post this one. This made me laugh. I hope it does the same for you! Enjoy...
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 7:40 AM
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I don't know why this cracks me up so much but it is so funny!
omg, i just wet myself.
how did you make it a video? i posted a video the other day on my blog but it would only let me do the address not the actual video?
That was sweet! Is that from a show? Fun clip!
Post a Comment