Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's official!

This news is coming a little late; but, it is official! Chet is off of oxygen. The nurse who talked to us at our appointment at Phoenix Children's Hospital called us on February 5th and let us know that the data they received from the study looked great and that he can be taken off oxygen. We are so happy! Chet just needed a little more time. We greatly appreciate all of the prayers! This has definitely been a test of our patience. We are so grateful that Chet's little lungs have healed. He is so cute and cuddly! We got lucky with this one!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so happy for you all! It is so good to know he is perfectly healthy. I think we all could have guessed he was thriving since he weighs over 17 lbs!!! Chet is SO cute! I really hope we will get to see you guys- chad has a break coming up in march so we will be in phoenix for a week. march 20-27. Let us know!!!

Elliott said...

Great to hear the news (well, we talked about it on the phone a few days ago but great to hear it again) and to see the fun pictures! I love the one of Jared with Chet under one arm and one of the dogs under the other.