Here are some pictures of our favorite little man. Right now he's 3 months and 1 week. Enjoy!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Big boy Chet
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I were married on June 23, 2006. We are currently residing in Flagstaff, AZ with our newest addition to our family, Chester Benjamin, and our 2 Rottweilers, Grizzly and Kodiak. We love to travel to visit Friends, Family and new places. We thought a blog would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone as people move about. Hope you all enjoy!
Here are some pictures of our favorite little man. Right now he's 3 months and 1 week. Enjoy!
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:24 PM
4 comments:
love the pictures:) so sorry to hear about the ups and downs you had during delivery and recovery. i'm so excited for you guys, you're going to make such FUN Parents! keep the pictures coming!:)
Thank You guys for Posting Pictures he is a cutie. He looks just like both of you guys. I do Love the picture of Chet sleeping on Jareds arm, I am a sucker of daddy and cuddly boy pictures. We love you guys:)
wow you have a baby. He is so cute I love the picture of Chet and Jared. I love when Richard andJohn sleep togetherlike that. It has been a long time since I have seen or heard from you. most of that is my fault. anyways I am not sure if I have your email anymore so I will give you mine and I can add you as a friend on my blog. cherilynpetty@gmail.com. I hope you and everyone are doing well and hope Chet will stay healthy.
Yeah for the clean bill of health! He's looking great! And so adorable! Can't wait to see him again! love ya tons!
Post a Comment