Heres baby Chester born at 2:10 P.M. on October 30, 2009. He was 8 pound 5 ounces and 20 inches long
Friday, October 30, 2009
Baby Chester
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I were married on June 23, 2006. We are currently residing in Flagstaff, AZ with our newest addition to our family, Chester Benjamin, and our 2 Rottweilers, Grizzly and Kodiak. We love to travel to visit Friends, Family and new places. We thought a blog would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone as people move about. Hope you all enjoy!
Heres baby Chester born at 2:10 P.M. on October 30, 2009. He was 8 pound 5 ounces and 20 inches long
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:15 PM
11 comments:
Congratulations! He's adorable!! I hope everything went smoothly and Mom and Baby are doing well!! Love you! :)
Yea! My computer finally got the picture up! What a beautiful boy!
wow you came early! and good thing since he was 8 pounds!! congrats! love the name, we need more pics! :)
Congratulation! He looks like a keeper
How exciting!! I showed him to Mark and he is just so happy for you!!
He is absolutely beautiful!!
Congratulations you guys!! I wasn't expecting to see him for another couple weeks. Hope everything went well and we can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congratulations Rachel! I'm sure you were so brave. Best wishes and enjoy your new family.
A hearty congratulations! He looks great! We'll keep praying for a speedy return home and recovery. Loads of love headed your way from So Cal!
I am SO happy for you. Motherhood is incredible. You are so patient and caring and will be such a fabulous mother.
congratulations!! so happy for you guys :)
any of his c--k?
Post a Comment