Ok, another update! A week ago today, we heard our baby's heartbeat! It was very exciting! Both Jared and I were a little worried because our doctor had a hard time finding it and once he found it, it was a good strong beartbeat, 170. So, two more appointments until we find out what we're having! We're getting anxious. Jared asked him about the myth whether a faster heartbeat means it's a girl and a slower one means it's a boy, or visa versa and our doctor hasn't found that to be true, but he believes that if you dream about the baby being a certain gender then there's a good chance of it being that gender. That kind of makes me think we're having a boy because when I was 11 weeks, I dreamt that I was having a boy and he was 5 lbs already and had a beard. It was weird. Since I've been pregnant, I've had the weirdest dreams. Anways, I should have more posts to come!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that's so exciting! you could get him a little fake beard to wear when he does come. unless he's a boy. that'd just be weird.
i was convinced chloe was a girl from the time i found out i was pregnant. i had a dream when i was about 16 weeks though where she was a boy and i had to check her diaper to make sure she was a boy. it shook me up until we had the u/s.
wow that sounds very exciting! and creepy about the beard thing lol.
I am so excited for you guys! You are so far along already. Before you know it the baby will be here! We have only two weeks now! Hope we get to see you soon.
i love the heartbeat appointment. it's the best. ... i dreamed we were having a boy, if that tells you anything. but i felt the whole time that we were having a girl... so, who's to say?
Hello Rachael and Jared...we heard the good news from the Anaheim family! Congratulations! What wonderful news to share with Dawn and she was happy to hear it too!
Many blessings are coming your way with a child...we will be anxious to read more on your blog...
Hope to see you this summer! Sending love from Mesa.
Bev and Gary
Hey girl! Congrats on the baby news. So exciting! I have a conference in Flagstaff on Monday and Tuesday of this week (June 1st and 2nd). I would love to see you and Jared. Do you still have my phone number or email?
Post a Comment