I thought I'd give a little update on what's going on with us besides doctor's appointments and baby stuff. A few weeks ago we went beach camping with some good friends that used to live in Flagstaff. We camped at a place called Carpenteria, CA. We were pretty much right off the beach. We spent Thursday and Saturday at the beach and just relaxed at our campsite and Friday we went to the L.A. Zoo and walked the Santa Monica Pier and the Fourth St. Promenade. There were some pretty interesting people on the Santa Monica Pier and the Promenade. We had adventures with Raccoons that came around at night and tried to get into our cooler. We saw their little paw prints on our camping chairs and coolers. Their gutsy little critters. We saw some dolphins swimming pretty close to the beach. This trip was really fun and so relaxing which is exactly what we needed. I kick myself I didn't get any pictures of our campsite, but I'll just say it was beautiful.
sand seal our friend made
me and Jared on the 4th st. Promenade
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Beach Camping
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh man. that gorilla reminds me of a picture of you doing some yoga pose i have from freshman year. hilarious.
sounds so nice! bummer that you don't have pictures of the campsite!
Post a Comment