Well, I was tagged quite a while ago by a good friend, and i'm finally getting around to it, sorry it's taken me forever Autumn! So here it goes!
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best friend: Jared, my mom, my sisters
C- Cake or Pie: I like both, but it depends on what kind they are: boysenberry pie and my mom's homemade apple pie; Texas sheet cake and party cake and party frosting cake ( thanks to Betty Crocker).
D- Day of choice: Friday - it's the last day of the working and I know I can sleep-in the next day.
E - Essential item: I don't know, I guess music, I've got to have something on in the background.
F- Favorite Color: blue or red
G- Gummy bears or worms: gummy worms, I love sucking on them
H- Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
I- Indulgence: Chocolate covered strawberries, when they're around to eat!
J- January or July: July, especially Flagstaff, the weather is so nice!
K- Kids: um, do our dogs count? for now?
L- Life is incomplete without: hugging, smiling, laughing, family and friends
M- Marriage Date: June 23, 2006
N- Number of siblings: 4, that's not including me.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges - clementines and home squeezed O.J. is the best
P- Phobias or fears: losing a loved one, an old fear was being hit by a bicyclist on campus walking to class (weird, I know!), a more recent phobia is walking by cars with dogs in them with the window rolled down
Q- Quotes: I love movie quotes and this is my fav. from Lord of the Rings
Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
R- Reason to smile: Jared (I know I'm so cheesy), nieces and nephews, our doggies, funny movies, old cheesy movies, being with family
S- Season of choice: summer
T- Tag 3 times: who ever wants to go it, go for it!
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't know, I'm sure some of you already know this, but I don't like to swim in lakes because I hate that I can't see the bottom, I get pretty panicky.
V- Very favorite store: Old Navy! I love it! It's the only store with jeans that are the right length for me.
W- Worst habit: This is weird and gross, but when I get nervous I start picking at my nails and cuticles, I know, I know, it's a really bad habit, Jared hates it.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: not a big fan of X-Rays even though they are kind of cool, but even though I've never had an Ultrasound, I think i'd prefer it.
Y- Your favorite food: I have a lot of favorite food, here's just some of my choices: sushi, parmesan chicken, mexican chicken, chocolate covered strawberries (mmmm), and any fruit
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries
I promise there will be more posts with pics soon, we're having technical difficuties with our internet, so hopefully I can start posting soon!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute background. i've been trying to get on their website, but its been down the last few days.
Hi Rach, love that the Jones Family is part of Family... Tell Jared hello...
We miss you guys!!! How are things going? Give us a call so that we can catch up on old times.
-Chad and Jess
Jared and Rachel!
Its Laci... remember me? You better! I am new to blogging and am coming across many old friends from NAU and Im so glad to have found you guys! It looks like your doing great... you two were some of my favorite people during the institue days. Where do you guys live?
Well I hope to hear from ya soon!
Jared and Rachel!
Its Laci... remember me? You better! I am new to blogging and am coming across many old friends from NAU and I am so glad to have found you guys. You two were some of my favorite people during the institue days. It looks like your doing great. Where do you guys live? I hope to hear from ya soon.
Post a Comment