Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday was a good Friday

Since it was Good Friday yesterday, Jared had work off and I don't work Fridays and Noel doesn't have classes on Fridays, we thought we would take a little adventure. So, we went out to Grand Falls. I know I have pictures of when Jared and I went a year ago, but we didn't have pictures of both of us in the same pictures; plus we had family along with us and Grand Falls is always cool!

Jared and Cassidy. We took turns holding little Cassy. It's been beautiful in Flagstaff and we had to take advantage of the wonderful weather. It really was a beautiful day yesterday.

1 comments:

Elliott said...

Cool pics! Sounds like a fun outing. I hope we can check those falls out some day - I've never been there. By the way, your visit on July 4th sounds good to us. Keep us posted on the details. Happy Easter!