Yesterday it rained in Flagstaff, all day. I thought it was kind of clearing up at night, but when Jared went to work this morning, he yetlled upstairs that it had snowed, unfortunately, it was more like slush. So, I went back to bed and when I got up this morning, the slushy snow was gone. The mountain behind our house was covered with clouds, but what I could see was that Mt. Elden had snow! So, maybe we'll get some good snow this weekend.
Mt. Elden with snow. It's an OK view, minus the houses and cars.
This is a better closer shot of Mt. Elden. It's finally winter!
It was actually really nice to have rain yesterday. The rain was much needed and is probably still needed. Hopefully the rain will turn into snow soon.vP.S. I just added some wedding pics. But, they were a draft and they posted Nov. 17 (when I started the post). So, take a look!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
A cloudy day in Flagstaff
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We miss Flagstaff!!! :( I love it when it snows. It just doesnt seem like it is Christmas time without the pines and snow. We miss you guys so much and we cant wait to see you. We will be in Flagstaff on the 15th and 16th. Hope to see you guys soon.
Those make me miss Flag! You are lucky to get all four seasons over there! That looks so beautiful and peaceful!
Hi Guys, this is Kelly Crowder. Found your blog through Amber Jarvis's. ... I have such a love/hate relationship with the snow. I like to look at it... hate to DRIVE in it!! Cute blog, guys!!
look what you've done to me roachface. i'm a blogging maniac now!
It was so good to see you guys over New Years! We should get together more often. Call us next time you are in Tucson. Happy New Year!
Hey Jared how have you been? I can't believe you are still in Flagstaff, I miss that place. Hello Rachel I have never met you, but you married a great guy so you must be great. Let me know how life is.
Becca Lamb
Love the wedding picts guys!
-Becky
Post a Comment