I thought that while I'm on a posting roll this morning, I thought I would finally put some wedding pics up. Sorry it has taken me forever to put some pictures up from our wedding! These are some pics that family took.

Before our the reception started. I loved my bouquet!

My cousin did my hair. We thought it would be fun to add some daisies.
Before our the reception started. I loved my bouquet!
My cousin did my hair. We thought it would be fun to add some daisies.
This is after we got married. We both have the look on our faces "What did we just get into?" Hilarious! Well, again, sorry it has taken me forever to get these up (a year and a half behind in fact). But, better late than never, right? It was so fun to have everyone there; so much fun! It was a wonderful day!










2 comments:
Great pictures. It's still fun to look at wedding pictures even if it is a year and a half later!
oh my gosh, i just happened to scroll down and see them! so pretty! i'm trying to remmeber why adrian and i weren't there? i know you got married the wkd before we did and I was deathly sick. adrian gave me a blessing actually. i was so sick and then that tuesday we traveled to tx for us to get married! i love the bouquet too!
Post a Comment