Sunday, November 15, 2009

I think we'll keep him...


Thought I'd put up some updated pictures of Chet! He was able to be released Saturday Nov. 7th. We were so happy to have him home. Friday November 13 Chet was 2 weeks old! My mom left Friday after helping us tremendously! Thank you mom!

He makes funny faces when he stretches. This is what he does most of the day. Eats, sleeps and poops! He is a wonderful little guy. We feel very blessed that he came to us!

I take him to the Pediatricians again tomorrow and hopefully she will decideds that he can be taken off his oxygen. But if his doctor feels that he needs to stay on, then I guess he must. As long as he's healthy.

Here are a few more pictures. We sure think he's cute! (We aren't biased or anything). I think we'll keep him. :)

He actually has his eyes open!























Love his cute little outfits!













The proud grandparents

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, Rachel! He's adorable! I need to be better at checking family blogs. I hadn't heard the exciting news yet that he was here. CONGRATULATIONS! Lots of love from our family to yours.

Sarah said...

He's so adorable! We're so happy that he's home. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from us in CO! Love ya tons!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he is home and healthy, I have been thinking of you guys and hoping everthing was going OK with Rachel and Chet. Thank you for posting pictures he is a Handsome Boy. We Love you guys and we are glad that you guys are Home and Safe.
Sarah

. said...

he's sooo cute! are you going to tell your birth story? why did he have to be on oxygen?

autumn said...

as an unbiased party he IS super cute! i'm glad you're both home now. will there be a birth story? you know women love those kinds of things.

The Graham Crackers said...

hahaha!!! I love the title Rachel! I sure hope you'll keep him for a while at least. He is soo cute! We would love to come over sometime and see him. I'll give you a call when we can. Do you guys need anything right now? Can I make you guys a meal or clean your house or something??

Elliott said...

Oooooohhhh, more pictures! So glad to see him and what a cutie-pie to boot! Of course, that's my job as autie - to point out the obvious cuteness factor of my nephews and nieces! Can't wait to get my hands on the little guy!!! Sending lots of love, hoping for the oxygen to be gone for good SOON and for you and Jared to continue enjoying your little man! love, love, love...

Holly said...

Arrrgggghhhh, I've GOT to do better about making sure I check whether we're logged in under E's name or mine before I post! Sorry, that above comment was from moi!

lots of love to you all!