4 Jobs I've had: (this one's exciting)
1. I was my mom's aid for her preschool class during a summer in high school
2. NAU Cline Library - student worker
3. NAU Cline Library - temp employee
4.
4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. I second Amy: Just Friends
2. Hot Rod (It's so stupid, it's funny)
3. Elf
4. Hitch
4 Places I've lived: (I could get down to the nitty gritty and say where in Flagstaff I've lived, that's a little more exciting)
1. Phoenix
2. Flagstaff
3.
4.
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shoes
2. Eating a Cinnabon cinnamon roll
3. spending money (I've gotten better though)
4. Watching the Dog Whisperer
4 TV Shows I watch: (We have a lot of shows we watch, these are just a few we watch currently)
1. Pscyh
2. Smallville (love it!)
3. Rob and Big
4. Real World/Road Rules challenge: The Gauntlet 3
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Stouffer's Lasagna
2. Taco soup
3. McD's Southwest Chicken salad, they don't have it on the menu anymore :(
4. My dad's stir fry
4 Websites I visit often:
1. Blogs
2. YouTube
3. About.com (I've found good quilt patterns there)
4. Overstock
4 Places I've been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Las Vegas
3. New York City
4. Miami, FL/Hinesville, GA (same vacation)
I tag.....Brittney, Ashlee and Kacie
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I've been Tagged!
Posted by Rachel and Jared at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yay you did it! and wait....you've only lived in phx and flag??
I guess this is me you tagged? Thanks a lot! JK I guess we are even now! :) It was fun to learn more about you! Hope all is going well there in Flag.
Britt
hey! I didn't know you guys liked Smallville?? Yay! you guys should come over when you can for the new episodes, we have it set to record them every week! We just love it and have gotten our parents watching it now and they love it too! Sweet Dog! Well I'll get started on this thing and put it up on our blog too! Hope to see you guys soon! :)
So I keep forgetting to tell you that I had a funny dream the other night. I dreamed that Jared died after the Super Bowl. okay- maybe that part wasn't so funny but I thought it was wierd that I dreamed that. I am sure it was because Aaron and I had been talking a few days before that about how we watched the Super Bowl at their apartment once and Jared hid the fart machine under the couch where I was sitting. Oh goodness! Too funny! Anyways- I just wanted make sure Jared is still with us and that the Super Bowl didn't put him over the edge!
Oh- and just for the record...tell him I was very sad when we died. :)
Crazy dreams!
(don't panic... my dreams never mean anything! :)
rach how are you!!! I loved this post! I also can't get enough cinnabon! every time i am at the mall i see if there's a cinnabon, but there are NONE out here! We miss you guys and wish we were in good old flagstaff. love ya.
oh, i those craft things aren't hard at all. believe me, i can't do hard. you just get a board, paint it the color you want and then scratch the vinyl on it. same with the tile. you go to home depot and pick up a 12X12 tile and scratch the vinyl on it. they're cute and easy crafts!...still love your backgorund!
So I've been slacking off on doing this thing and I've finally finished it! I'm sorry for being such a slacker! Will you please forgive me?
Oh I love the new background! very nice. Sorry about calling on short notice about the movie. We'll definitely try for another time. So what were you guys doing in California right? Vacation or what? You guys should come over for Smallville this week!
Hey! It was fun to see you tonight. Sounds and looks like you guys are doing great! Maybe we can all get together someday in the near future for dinner or something... :o)
Post a Comment